Our teriyaki snack stick seasoning takes all those things you love on a steak, adds some teriyaki, and blends them all together into one bite size stick. Use it with beef, venison, elk or any other wild game. Each kit will season up to 25 pounds of meat. These sticks make a great on the go snack. Whether you are out hunting or just need a little something to chew on, these protein packed sticks taste great and will give you energy you need to get done what you need to get done.
Kit includes 26.8 oz Seasoning, 1 oz. of 6.25% Cure, and Instructions. Kit yields 25 lbs. Net Wt. 27.8 oz (788.12 g)
Seasoning: Salt, Soy Sauce (Wheat, Soybeans, Salt), Sugar, Maltodextrin, Brown Sugar, Onion & Garlic Powder, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Spices, Yeast Extract, Natural Flavors, Worcestershire Sauce Sauce (Distilled Vinegar, Molasses, Corn Syrup, Salt, Caramel Color, Garlic Powder, Sugar, Spices, Tamarind, Natural Flavor, Sulfiting Agent), Autolyzed Yeast, Disodium Inosinate & Disodium Guanylate, Citric Acid, And Less Than 2% Soybean Oil & Silicon Dioxide to Prevent Caking. Contains: Wheat, Soy.
Quick Cure: Salt, Sodium Nitrite (6.25%), Propylene Glycol, <0.001% FD&C Red #40.
- Always use standard measuring cups or spoons and level them off with a knife to ensure proper amounts of seasoning and cure.
- Always use a meat mixture with at least 20% pork to avoid dry snack sticks.
- Run meat through grinder with a fine or coarse blade.
- Mix seasoning and cure with water according to the mix chart (opposite side) in a separate bowl for the size of batch that you would like to make.
- Add mixture to ground meat and mix thoroughly until tacky. Add additional water if necessary.
- Fill casings by using a sausage stuffer or grinder using the proper size stuffing tube.
- Put as much casing on the tube as will fit and tie the end. During stuffing, poke any air bubbles with a needle to get a consistent snack stick.
- Place in bags and refrigerate overnight, but less that 24 hours, to cure.
Process in one of the following ways:
- Oven: Preheat to 200 degrees and place on cookie sheet. Cook sticks 1 1/2 hours on each side or until internal temp reaches 160 degrees.
- Dehydrator: Place on dehydrator racks and cook per dehydrator directions until internal temp reaches 160 degrees.
- Smoker: Heat smoker to 200 degrees. Place on racks and smoke until internal temperature reaches 160 degrees.
When finished cut into sticks and refrigerate or freeze.
Download PDF >>
There are no reviews yet.